Way Marketing PLC Jobs in Ethiopia : Field Manager
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Way Marketing PLC
- Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ethiopia - Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ethiopia
Purpose of the job
- Responsible for achieving the KPIs for each activity, closing the AWP with the client and taking care of smooth day to day operational activities
- Planning the AWP along with the client team, closing the programs and signing off KPIs.
- Cascading it to the supervisors well in advance.
- Planning for the collaterals and making it available at all the cities where activations are planned and with correct quantity.
- Day to day monitoring of each team (City wise) in terms of coverage, PS compliance, contacts, and conversions.
- Providing valuable inputs on activations carried out by competition on all 4ps.
- Designing questionnaire on each research and taking a sign off from client team.
- Taking a lead in preparing the store master, call cycle of the team, census of the total geography.
- Maintaining a data bank of prospective employees of their assigned area.
- Calculating the ROMI, establishing an authenticity before taking a sign off from the client on each activations.
- Ensuring the smooth reporting pattern from all the cities and data reach in time from all (Daily report, monthly report and weekly report)
- Responsible for providing valid reports on each activations and data whenever asked for (OSA, PS trend, Coverage, conversions, contacts, redemptions etc.)
- Recruiting the best resource, developing capacity by training them both on field and off the field, Ensuring the 100% FOS and a low attrition rate.
- Developing and cascading executationable work plan and deliverable KPIs for each supervisor and periodically measuring their performance.
- Responsible for understanding the client needs & preparing new business proposals along with the budget, executional strategy etc.
- Responsible for understanding all the expenses incurred and help in preparing an error free CE for the client
Job Requirements: Attention to details, travelling, attending meetings, client service
- Graduation in business studies
- 2 years in FMCG is preferred.
Behavioral competencies (If applicable)
- Planning & Organizing
- Training and coaching skills
- Teamwork & Cooperation
- Influencing & negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
Technical Skills (If applicable)
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge MS PowerPoint, excel and word
- Quantitative aptitude.
- English (IA)
- One additional local language is a plus (IA)
How to Apply
Interested applicants who are qualified should send their application letter including a CV and non-returnable copy of testimonial starting from the date of the first announcement to one of the following address by mail.
Qualified Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Waymarketing PLC – Bedesta Building Ground Floor