Talent Specialist at National Tobacco Enterprise (Ethiopia) Sh. co.
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: National Tobacco Enterprise (Ethiopia) Sh. co.
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ethiopia
Source potential candidates and facilitate talent attraction activities as per the company policy; advertise and conduct recruitment activities, assess applicants information and screen and short list potential candidates profile.
- Plan and arrange interview /assessment/ dates in alignment with concerned stakeholders and follow up the result of the assessment. Manage the on-boarding activities of new recruit’s.
- Participate on employer branding initiatives and activities, attend job fairs and recruitment events. Make sure on time availability of branding materials and logistics. Prepare quarterly and annual hiring needs of each departments.
- Follow up training programs; schedule training courses; propose training venues and facilitate the training delivery process. Keenly follow up and register budget utilization status of each training programs.
- Follow up performance management activities of the company. Make sure that all departments properly follow the company annual talent management calendar for the proper implementation of the system.
- Perform any other tasks given by the direct manager;
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- BA Degree in Management and Related disciplines.
- Commendably knowledge on MS Window packages and fluent English communication skills.
- At least 5 years experience in HR functions mainly in Training and Recruitment. Manufacturing company experience is plus.
- Relevant Experience is the experience that is accumulated after graduation.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae and copy of supporting documents only through email address [email protected]
Application email subject shall state the position title and the attached files or documents shall be only in a zipped folder format.
Failure to comply with the guideline may lead to immediate rejection.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about our company you can visit our website www.ethiotobacco.com Address