Storekeeper at Reliance Hotel Apartment
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Reliance Hotel Apartment
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ethiopia
Company: Reliance Hotel Apartment
Position/Job title:- Storekeeper
Job Type:- Full Time
Duties and Responsibility
• Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact/storage area.
• Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
• Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
• Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
• Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
• Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
• Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
• Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
• Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
• Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
• Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s) and approved by FM/GM depending upon the hotel’s operations procedure.
• Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
• Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
• Diploma 10+3 Level IV in Accounting/Purchasing & Supplies Management or related fields
• 2 years of relevant experience
• 1 = Female
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Excellent CNET software and Ms office
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Positive attitude and good communication skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
• Good Knowledge of filing systems.
Education Level : Bachelor’s
Experience : 1-3 years
City : Addis Ababa
State : Addis Ababa
Country : Ethiopia