Stem Synergy Inc Jobs in Ethiopia : Fundraising and Marketing Officer
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: STEM Synergy Inc
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Media/Journalism
The Fundraising and Marketing Officer works under the Country Director of STEM Synergy and is answerable to him in all respects with the following job description: –
Duties and Responsibilities of
- Planning fundraising and marketing campaigns.
- writing and producing fundraising and marketing materials.
- dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- researches donors and apply for funding,
- commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- liaising with communities, government, bilateral and multilateral organizations.
- working on websites and social media and writing and/or producing presentations, reports, articles, leaflets, journals and brochures for both external and internal distribution.
- Prepare case studies, success stories for fundraising/marketing.
● Contract for one year & renewable
Qualifications and training required
- International relations, business or media studies, marketing or behavioral sciences
- MBA in communications is preferable,
- Work experience gained within the PR, marketing, fundraising, events promotion, or journalism trades may also be beneficial.
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience.
Key skills for public relations officers
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
How to Apply
Applicants should provide a cover letter and curriculum vitae; name and addresses (including telephone & email) of three references who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience to be included in the curriculum vitae. The position and respective reference number; REF SY/01/2019 should be clearly indicated in the subject line of the cover letter. Interested and qualified applicants please directly apply online using our email [email protected]