16 Sep 2021
Senior Human Resource and Administration Expert at Segon-Marill International Movers PLC
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Segon-Marill International Movers PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ethiopia
- Develop and implement HR manuals, strategies, systems, tactics, initiatives and procedures across the organization; aligned with the company’s overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Monitoring staff attendance and overseeing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain employee records (attendance etc.) according to company policy and legal requirements.
- Direct disciplinary procedures.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program and make sure that staff get paid correctly and on time.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process by contacting references and performing background checks
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BA degree /MA in Human Resources, Management or related field
- 3 years and above work experience and out of these 1 years in a senior position
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Effective communication skill
- Result Oriented, attention to detail and good time management skills
- Strong team player
- Good facilitation skills
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use "Senior Human Resource and Administration Expert " as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 26 September. 2021