SeletHulling Plc. Jobs in Ethiopia : Production & Technical Manager
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: SeletHulling Plc.
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Legetafo
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ethiopia
- Need to prepare a proper schedule of production for the order which the company got.
- Has to allocate the manpower accordingly with efficiency of completing the work on time.
- Must preparing a report after the completion of the production work with all necessary documents and analyzing production data.
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals;
- Reviewing worker performance and identify training need
- Is involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage.
- Analyzing delays and production problems
- Creating ways to make the production process more efficient.
- Monitor a plant’s workers to ensure they meet performance and safety requirements.
- Working closely with managers from other departments as well.
- Managing the daily production including production planning and controls
- Manages the procedures for ordering, receiving, storing, and packing.
- Develops implements or revises Manufacturing standard operational, working methods and procedures to train employees, eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.
- Maintains according to company standards the highest level of food safety, sanitation and cleanness in all production areas.
- Reviews and analyzes production work process and implements corrective actions for operational improvements.
- Develop weekly, monthly and annual production plans establishing priorities and assist on corrective and preventative maintenance plans.
- Adheres to company GMP’s (good manufacturing practices), safety procedures and all other quality processes.
- Ensure the implementation of FSSC
Reports to: Plant manager and indirectly to the senior management of SeletHulling PLC
Qualification and Education
- B.Sc in Food science, B,Sc in Food Technology, B.Sc in Food Process Engineering
- 5 years and above
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their application, CVs and non- returnable photocopies of their credentials in person at:
Address: Legetafo ,Beside NAS Foods Plc
Telephone: 0911031236, 0118602168
send by e-mail: [email protected]
Deadline: within 10 working days 18/11/2017 until Noon