Security Manager at Transsion Manufacturing PLC
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Transsion Manufacturing PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Ethiopia
· Coordinating and Supervising the activity of the security time
· Responsible for the overall safety and security of the factory compound.
· Conduct appropriate search procedure during entrance and exit times.
· Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
· Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
· Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
· Apprehend criminals and evict violators
· Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
· Report in detail any suspicious incidents
· Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
. Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
· Proven work experience as a security manager or relevant position(Specially in airport, customs or serve as police etc)
· Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
· Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
· Surveillance skills and detail orientation
· Integrity and professionalism
· BA Degree in management and related flied
· Ex-Military members (Police force or Defense force) are preferable
. Good and Strong physical background
. Good Communication skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send a non returnable CV to r[email protected]
NB: the subject of your e-mail should be " Application for Security Manager
Interested and qualified applicants who fulfill the above stated criteria can send a copy of their CV and Application Letter via email address [email protected]
Email Applicants must state the name of the position they want to apply on the subject field of the email.