This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
26 Oct 2020
Sales and Marketing Manager at Reality Construction & Real Estate
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Reality Construction & Real Estate
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ethiopia
REALITY REAL ESTATE is a company which strives to contribute significantly to the real Estate sector of Ethiopia.
Now we are looking for competent Sales and Marketing Manager to assign immediately on its vacant position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops systems and procedures that enhance the sales performance of the company. Develop, manage and coordinate all marketing strategies, and activities of the company.
- plan, organize and direct the marketing and sales activities of the Company and to identifies market opportunities.
- Formulates short and long term marketing plan of the company designated solutions. Review customer feedback and monitoring consistency of marketing plan; as well as develop business objectives, growth targets and brand strategies.
- Plan, organize, execute and manage events including tradeshows, customer and partner events, industry events, sales training sessions and other company events.
- Effectively maintain and keep current customer partner information and sales opportunities in the company.
- Develops strong relation with customers, identifies customer needs, and gather opinions that can be input for designing new products Evaluates the performance of employees under his/him direct supervision.
- Actively participates in preparations of advertisement and promotional activities. Creates various marketing materials to be used across various media platforms, developing creative concepts for consideration.
- Develops and maintains a range of external contacts with organizations and individuals who can assist in the marketing and sales of company products
- Constantly explore, recommend, use and optimize promotion methods, and technologies to engage with various audiences
- Quantifies sales potential, assesses market landscape, evaluates current and future competitors, predicts market trends and identify potential opportunities and risks.
- Conduct regular reviews of the brand and customer satisfaction on continuous basis.
- Conducts market research on other possible business interventions –
- Keeps monitoring the market and provides market information for decision making
- Ensures that sales is recorded, compiled and analyzed for future planning
- Prepares and submit periodic reports.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience:
- BA in Degree in Marketing Management, Business Management or Business Administration with a minimum of 6 years relevant experience as marketing manager in real estate business
- MA in Degree in Marketing Management, Business Management or Business Administration with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience as marketing manager in real estate business
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates who are qualified are encouraged to apply for this position:
candidates are requested to send their application letter with CV and copy of documents (non-returnable) to the following email address
[email protected] Or [email protected]
Closing Date : 11th November, 2020