Sales and Marketing Lead at Leleje Baby Wear and Accessories PLC
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Leleje Baby Wear and Accessories PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ethiopia
Leleje baby wear and accessories plc is a privately owned local company focused in creating kids clothing brand and beyond to serve Ethiopians with raising thier kids with quality local products and instil pride in Maxe in Ethiopia lable and reach put to the globe. The brand works closely with local manufactures to promot Made in Ethiopia branding associated with quality and accessibility through physical presence and e-commerce. We would like to have capable individuals working with us who are dedicated for such greater vision as the brand.
The sales and marketing lead is a high impact role is focused on delivering successful digital and field sales and marketing programs across a variety of channels. This person will be on point for enabling the firm’s products to market effectively using non-digital as well as digital and social channels. The role also requires promoting a brand within a targeted markets via social sites, blogs, web sites, and other digital properties such as business listings, reviews sites, and apps.
The sales and marketing lead should be able to have face to face as well as social media conversations and should be excited to work around the clock to keep the conversation going. This will include content strategy, management and development; engagement with the public; customer service; and management of applicable communications. This individual will be someone that is trusted with our brand and will act as our eyes and ears – especially into the Social Media space looking for opportunities to strengthen brand awareness and integrity.
The sales and marketing lead will have demonstrated and extensive local market and social media and digital marketing experience. This means that he or she is actively participating in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, customer service, community development, social bookmarking, commenting, etc. and is well-connected with the broader social media world. This individual must be able to think strategically and measure results, but be willing and able to roll up his or her sleeves to implement the programs.
What will you be doing?
- Create and implement all policies and procedures to establish a well-functioning Sales and Marketing department.
- Guide and direct all facets of sales and marketing including sales, branding, advertising, optimization, e-mail marketing, social media platforms and content
- Solicit new and existing accounts to exceed revenue goals through telephone
solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Write contracts and proposals, negotiate deals and partnerships and handle
complaints or objections.
- Be an active member of the management team to determine strategies to optimize revenue opportunities, and implement initiatives to drive revenue.
- Manage graphic designer on all ad and collateral creation.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan changes as needed.
- Prepare weekly and monthly, reports as required.
- Build and maintain relationships with key accounts ( Major retail shops and wholesale distributors)
- Build and maintain our content distribution network by way of social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube) and company web sites and business listings/review sites.
- Provide customer service answering comments and coordinating subject matter experts and approvals as needed
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding our brand, report to appropriate parties and management
- Measure the impact of social media and digital marketing in relation to corporate business goals
- Effectively interact with vendors and agencies
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications and/or Journalism
- Five plus years of experience in marketing or marketing communications, including social media marketing
- Client service experience preferred where support was provided to internal or external clients
- Marketing and/or communications experience within the fashion/clothing/retain industry is preferred
- Sales experience a plus
- Project management experience in situations where deadlines had to be met is a plus
- Any technology company and/or start-up experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to map out and implement sales and marketing strategy
- Superior written and visual communication skills, especially within the social business realm
- Ability to digest information quickly, and rapidly produce campaigns aligned with brand purpose and tone
- Discretion to identify threats and opportunities in user generated content
- Superior judgment and ability to effectively represent the company
- Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to do work that falls outside the job description and a willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Work ethic and ability to manage projects successfully to meet deadlines
- Integrity and ability to work within compliance guidelines and manage confidential information
- Client service/customer support dedication, empathy
- Ability to contribute individually, and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams
- A sense of urgency and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks successfully
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines
- Energy, creativity, innovation
- A sense of humor, a positive attitude and grace under pressure
- A desire to help others be successful
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CVs through the following email address