Sales Manager – Temporary Power/Back-up Power Utilities/Equipment at Ethio Lease Ethiopian Capital Goods Finance SC (Ethio Lease)
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ethio Lease Ethiopian Capital Goods Finance SC (Ethio Lease)
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ethiopia
- the acquisition of qualified lessees (customers)
- preparing sales and business strategies for generating a pipeline of qualified prospects
- Liaising, and maintaining good relationships with local distributors in soliciting potential lessees
- meeting sales targets
- preparation of long term and annual plans plus budgets
Candidate needs to have at least a BA degree in marketing, marketing management, business management or related, and a minimum of 8 years’ experience as Manager – business development or sales/marketing management, preferably in established companies engaged in trading, distribution or maintenance of heavy equipment or in (lease) financing companies. MBA is an advantage. Candidate needs to have good knowledge of equipment business in Ethiopia.
In addition, candidate needs to have BSc in electrical engineering or related field, and good knowledge in sales/marketing of generators, electrical control panels/boards, UPSs and related temporary (back-up) power equipment, electrical motors, etc.
Preferred personal qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Training on leasing, marketing strategy, sales management, equipment sales, etc. is an advantage
- Strong meticulous personality
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Having good knowledge of solving problems/issues
- Self-starter with a pro-active can-do mentality, a team leader and a team worker, with a disciplined work ethos who is focused, organized and result oriented.
- Fluent in Amharic and English, other Ethiopian languages a pre.