Sales Agent at Noah Real Estate PLC
- Company: Noah Real Estate PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ethiopia
Noah Real Estate has been at the forefront of the real estate business in Ethiopia for the last 8 years. Through these years, we built a reputable brand and amassed more than 6,000 home owners who’ve enjoyed a considerable journey through various investment windows in residential and commercial ownerships. Our ambition has evolved through time and it is to become even more reputable in the region and provide quality and affordable investment opportunities for the growing home owners segment.
Currently, we are expanding our team and are in search of energetic, passionate, knowledgeable and visionary individuals who not only share our ambition in the real estate sector but are also willing to grow with us by continuously proposing and executing innovative and dynamic concepts.
Diploma / Degree in Sales and Marketing or any other related field of study- with 1 Year and above working experience in sales, online marketing, Telemarketing, B2B sales. Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to identify customer’s point , Good at customer handling, Self-going, accountable, and reliable.
Duties and responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include but is not limited to:
• Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
• Responsible for daily supervision, development, and performance evaluations sales task
• Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
• Able to work independently and also a good team player .
• Deliver results and meet deadlines as per companies expectations.
• Close deals!! Able to attend local and international trade related events
Education Level : Bachelor’s
Experience : 0-1 year
Method of ApplicationIf you are interested send:
1. Your clearly written application letter, not more than one page
2. Your updated CV, supported documents that showcases your past performance is mandatory
3. A passport-sized photo
5. Other relevant documents
to the email address:
NB. Apply only through the above email. We do not accept applications in person! Any hard copy submission is granted for disqualification.
Closing Date : 26th October, 2020