Roving SWAN WASH specialist at World Vision Ethiopia
- Company: World Vision Ethiopia
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Contract
- Job category: Development and Project Management - Engineering Jobs in Ethiopia
Purpose of the position:
The SWAN WASH specialist will be responsible for the over WASH implementation of the project and work closely with all sectors specialist (health, Shelter and protection) for effective and timely implementation of the project.
He/she liaise with consortium lead SCI and WASH Sector clusters to address operational issues that would hamper timely and quality program delivery
He/she will be responsible for coordination with WASH clusters, government authorities and other stakeholders and serve as a primary point of contact for projects in the thematic sectors..
· Oversee the strategic, programmatic and technical elements of the WASH and ensure projects activities are well delivered on time and on budget,
· Provide technical Support for the implementation of SWAN WASH activities is consistent with the country strategic plan and in line with the government and WASH clusters strategy and guidelines.
· Ensure high quality reporting (both internal and external) with accurate, reliable information and that reports are prepared and submitted in a timely manner according to the reporting timelines.
· Ensure that WASH expenditure of the project is in line with activity and financial forecast and that all expenditure complies to Donor
· Take the responsibility of SWAN WASH monthly meeting with SWAN technical working group and actively participate in WASH cluster meeting.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
Qualifications Required : BSC in Water Engineering, or related fields or development studies
Work Experience: for MSc 2 yrs or 8 yrs for BSc on relevant project/program experience of WASH in an international NGO or similar organization..
Language: Effective in written and verbal communication in English
Working Environment / Conditions: Frequent Travel to fields.
Method of ApplicationClick Here to Download Application Form
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 25 September. 2021