Resel Pick-Pick Ict Plc Jobs in Ethiopia : Transport Officer
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Resel Pick-Pick ICT plc
- Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ethiopia
Pick Pick share taxi is engaged in launching 1000 meter taxi service to provide safe, comfortable, reliable and affordable transportation service in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Facilitate transportation and accommodation arrangements for taxi user. Collect transportation needs from each vehicle and provide a coordinated and cost-effective transportation service
- Keep up-to-date records for each and every movement of vehicles
- Undertake a follow-up on periodical vehicle repair and ensure that vehicles are technically fit to provide the intended services,
- Reconcile fuel usage with the actual KM traveled and facilitate for fuel replenishment,
- Produce a report on vehicle on monthly basis and facilitate for the timely settlement of fee. and facilitate for the yearly vehicle technical inspection
- Make sure that all vehicles are covered with the appropriate insurance policies, and follow up on the timely settlement of insurance claims submitted to the insurer
- Perform other related tasks as assigned to him/her by the immediate supervisor.
- Advanced diploma or Bachelor Degree in related discipline
- At least three years of experiences relevant to the post
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with subordinates associates, other company members and managers and external bodies.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Can use Microsoft Application Software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV and relevant educational and work experience letters via [email protected] or can drop their document in person in our office located the way from atlas to Rwanda, kelela building 3rd floor
For more information 0118 72 22 41