Resel Pick-Pick Ict Plc Jobs in Ethiopia : Transport Officer
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Resel Pick-Pick ICT plc
- Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ethiopia
Pick pick taxi plc is a company which stands for creating reliable, affordable, accessible and comfortable taxi transport service to set significant positive impact on our county’s growth and image building.
The purpose of this role is to ensure availability and reliability of all company fleet. Organize the fleet master data and update KM, next service period, fuel consumption, maintenance cost, tire status and vehicle dispatching.
Ø Perform Planning function
- Creates complex and integrated work plans to achieve maintenance and service objectives, incorporating elements including routine servicing, preventative maintenance, major and minor repairs and overhauls, special projects and related factors
- Develop maintenance management planning systems, historical records, and other data to forecast labor, materials and supplies and other resource requirements.
- Identifies resource constraints and develops plan priority and schedule adjustments on the basis of the analysis.
- Responsible for initial scanning of incoming maintenance notification, identification of scope and analysis required level of planning
Ø Perform supervisory role
- Consults with garage supervisors, mechanics, facility managers, and others to coordinate plans
- Responsible to control the maintenance budget
- Estimate required hours on work order tasks, total work order duration and skill required to perform the task and measure the supplier performance accordingly
Ø Promote safety
- Plan and execute safety training.
- Abide by rules and regulation of traffic during driving.
- Wise and communicable to employees when providing service.
Ø Perform administrative work.
- Generate the required report on timely bases.
- Give proper and timely response, whenever there is a request
- Follow the vehicle condition strictly, and do not allow driving when any failure which leads to accident is observed to minimize the risk.
- 1st Degree in Mechanical engineering or related field with 2 years’ and above direct experience.
- 3rd grade driving license Advantages
Ø Leadership/ Behavioral Competencies
· Put Safety First
· Act as an Entrepreneur
· Collaborate through Trust
· Focus on Support over control
· Keep it simple
· Learn, To improve
Ø Functional Competencies
· Good in planner
· Financial knowledge
· Good in strategic planning
· Excellent computer skill/ MS-Excel
· Very Good in English
This is a high growth, fast paced organization. The ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants can apply on [email protected] or in person around Jacross rood at Meta Bowery 50 meter to Kaki plc office. In Front of Kaki Plc. for further information you can contact 0983325562.
NOTE:- Only Short Listed Applicants Will be Selected