Resel Pick-Pick Ict Plc Jobs in Ethiopia : Junior Technician
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Resel Pick-Pick ICT plc
- Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ethiopia
Under the direct supervision of transport controller, the junior technician will be responsible for the day to day field based vehicle maintenance and services of all pick pick taxi plc vehicle including planning, scheduling, Maintaining services for quality programming.
- To undertake the routine maintenance and repair of pick pick taxi plc vehicle and mechanical equipment.
- Specifically, carry out routine checks and preventative maintenance as per the pick pick taxi plc or the manufacturer’s schedule.
- Report all vehicle or equipment defects to the transport controller.
- Diagnose vehicle and equipment faults and repair as necessary.
- Ensure the security of all equipment, parts and tools used in the course of the job.
- Accurately record all work done and parts used in the format provide by the transport controller.
- Correctly file all vehicle maintenance records.
- Give training & orientations for drivers, assistant drivers & guards handling of vehicles, generators & mechanical equipment’s.
- Make sure the availability of consumable parts in the stock & request of it accordingly
- Maintain any vehicle electrical defects
- Do other duties as required.
- Diploma in Auto Mechanics, General Mechanics and other relating
- 3 years work experience.
- Valid driving license.
- Written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Electro-mechanic & welding
- Computer literate (use of excel, spreadsheets are mandatory)
- Flexibility and willingness to work long hours if necessary.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Team spirit and problem solving abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV and relevant educational and work experience letters via [email protected] or can drop their document in person in our office located the way from atlas to Rwanda, kelela building 3rd floor
For more information 0118 72 22 41