Quality Manager – Immediate at 54 Capital
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: 54 Capital
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ethiopia
· Quality Assurance Management
- Build, direct and retain a team responsible for the assuring the quality of product and customer satisfaction.
- Define and administer QA management policies and systems.
- Ensure the effective implementation of internal auditing and reporting for all facilities.
- Develop and oversee quality planning and inspection methods for production processes.
· Supplier Quality Management
- Work with supply chain to establish supplier quality requirements.
- Interface with supplier and customer quality representatives on matters pertaining to quality and assure that effective corrective action is implemented.
· Develop, Establish, and Maintain Processes
- Manage product non-conformances to insure customer satisfaction.
- Establish quality and reliability by reviewing product and raw materials
- Conduct product inspection, inspection certification and delegation programs..
- Maintain product quality documentation system by writing and updating QA procedures.
- Enforce QA policies and procedures.
- Prepare product and process quality reports for management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Report regularly to management the effectiveness of: Internal Auditing, Non-conformances, and Customer Satisfaction.
· Continuous Improvement
- Initiate and implement quality improvement activities as appropriate (e.g., Kaizen, Six Sigma) to raise the performance of the company’s product lines.
- Educate and train co-workers as to their impact in the quality management system (Quality Objectives).
- Conduct facility wide root-cause analysis and other problem solving activities to identify effective corrective actions and process improvements.
- Establish collection and analysis systems of statistical data to predict trends that will affect improvement of product quality.
- Identify possible errors and areas of improvement.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Leadership & Management
- Ensure QA staff and managers are competent on the basis of appropriate education, training, or experience.
- Participate in internal, and 3rd party quality audits.
- Manage quality control personnel on a day-to-day basis.
· Innovation and Customer Satisfaction
- Interact with customers to identify opportunities to improve quality and establish feedback with manufacturing and development personnel.
- Analyze customers’ product specifications to establish efficient, cost-effective requirements for ease of manufacture and productivity.
- Review customer purchase orders, contracts and change requests and ensure that the necessary criteria and provisions are included in quality and process plans.
· Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, industrial engineering or business administration, or five (5) years of experience in QA/QC (Quality Assurance/Quality Control) systems implementation and management.
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Chemical engineering, manufacturing engineering, industrial engineering or business administration.
- Preferred: Six Sigma certification, with a proven track record of business performance improvement
- Preferred five (5) years as a CQE/CQM (Certified Quality Engineer/Certified Quality Manager).
- Preferred prior experience in oil industries