Quality Assurance Team Leader at Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA)
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA)
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: adama - Oromia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Ethiopia
Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA), is an indigenous non-governmental Organization working in the area of HIV/AIDS prevention, Care, treatment and Support services over the past 2 decades nationally. MENA is now in the process of recruiting employees for its new prospective Ethiopia Epidemic Control grant; HIV Care and Treatment services by USAID and invites Competent Candidates to apply for the following vacant position of Community Engagement Facilitators (CEF).
Major duties/Job Summary: –
- Prepare organization Quality assurance and management policy, manual and SOP.
- Carryout, all regular programmatic data quality monitoring, data cleaning, data verification, and reporting to appropriate program team.
- Ensure overall program quality from site level up to the higher level of the organization and government structures.
- Establish active quality improvement team at all C&T project implementation towns in consultation with program and M&E team.
- Provide quality management trainings for quality improvement team.
- Lead monthly quality improvement meetings at each site.
- Conduct regular monthly data quality assurance (DQA) and report the outcome and action plan for the management.
- Prepare all sites for USAID SIMS visit and assist the program team in organizing these activities.
- Collect, compile and document best practices, and success story in the process of quality improvement activities using USAID guideline and policies.
- Female/male (female candidates are encouraged to apply)
Term of Employment:
- One year with possible extension based on performance
No. of Vacant Positions:
- Adama MENA branch with frequent visit to sites.
- At least BSc/BA in Public Health, health informatics, Statistics, or related field
- 5 years of experience in relevant work experience supporting MEL system and quality assurance of Public Health facilities, preferably in NGO setting.
- The Applicant should be computer literate (MS word, Excel and Access), and another relevant database system.
- Proven training on quality assurance and management
- Operating on SPSS, STATA, EPI-INFO and other quality management software is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal Communication skills and ability to effectively liaise with staff, government and others stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and Local Language (Spoken and Written)
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all actors in the implementation sites.
How to Apply
NB: Only Competent applicants who meet the above requirements either can make hand delivery of their application with non-returnable copies of pertinent credentials including a motivational letter, an updated Curriculum Vitae ,and Names and contact details of two professional references to MENA Head office or Adama Branch office by the following address with in 7 Consecutive days from the first day of the announcement or can submit only CV and cover letter via email: [email protected] or [email protected]
P.O.Box 31218 A.A
Contact address: - Tel. 011 122 88 43/44, Addis Ababa, 0221 11 8425/26 Adama
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for written exam and interview.
MENA have the right to cancel the announcement if there is a need to do so.