Quality Assurance Director at Paradise Valley College
- Company: Paradise Valley College
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Oromia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Ethiopia
Paradise Valley College is a private an academic institution, which pioneering, since 2004 EC. Paradise Valley College is an accredited private higher educational institution granting TVET/Level degrees programs and for the degree Master of Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, in graduate programs from HERQA- Higher education Relevance and Quality Agency. Paradise Valley College located 250 kilometers, Southeast of Addis Ababa in Oromia Regional State, West Arsi Zone, and Shashemene Town, plus Paradise Valley College does two campus at Adama and Dilla as well.
Paradise Valley is an integrated company engaged in service for the society in different sectors since its foundation. Beside the college, it runs Academy starting from Kindergarten to Preparatory while other sister companies include Construction of Building and Engineering Project, Driving License Training Institute and Agribusiness activities. PVC is committed to equal educational opportunity for men and women, and does not discriminate any one on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, religious affiliations, or disability among its students for admission and treatment. It welcomes all who want to acquire appropriate knowledge, skill, and attitudinal changes in offering a quality education and training.
Paradise Valley College looking for the highly qualified, skilled, professional and competent employee .
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Quality Assurance Unit has an officer/head accountable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports College in compliance with the quality Assurance standards and requirements of higher education Relevance Agency (HERQA).
- Designs quality assurance processes, driven by data-based information, and the implementation of these in liaison with the administration and the academic commission.
- Works closely with the academic dean, director of research and development, and the academic commission in determining and designing systems and reports for the dissemination of data and information to the College Administration and the Board.
- Conducts, in consultation with the Academic Dean, validation studies of all tests, questionnaire, and all other instruments used for evaluation purposes.
- Supports the development of College and develops key drives to support the improvement of the quality monitoring processes.
- Liaises directly with relevant stakeholders on Quality Assurance issues and concerns and ensures thorough documentation on follow-up and closure.
- Leads the development of the Quality Assurance reporting framework and develops a system of self-evaluation and self-assessment reporting, based on evidenced indicators.
- Produces regular reports for the College Administration to the prescribed format and deadline.
- Overseas and schedules examination invigilators, and ensures that examinations are conducted with integrity without malpractices.
- Performs all other functions that may assigned by the College Dean.
Accountable to: The College Dean
Duty station: Shashamane with possible travel to Adama and Dilla Campuses as necessarily
Qualification: Master’s Degree and above
Relevant Experience: 5 Years and above in similar position in a Higher Educational Institution
How to Apply
Female applicant are highly encouraged
Application procedure: Send your brief Job application cover letter, CV and copies of work experience only, via [email protected] an entire academic achievement will be checked in person when a candidate is invited for interview and written examination.
Send it to the following address: Paradise Valley College
Shashamane Main Campus, Human Resource Office
04 Kebele, Near the Tekelahymanot Church, Shashamane
P.O.Box: 499, Shashamane