Project Coordinator at Common Vision for Development Association
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Common Vision for Development Association
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Ethiopia
Common Vision for Development Association (CVDA) is Ethiopian Resident Charity, non-governmental, non-for-profit, humanitarian aid association seeks to hire well qualified professional for its New USAID Community HIV care and treatment (CHCT) Project through Project HOPE.
Major duty & responsibility include:
- Provide regular support and supervision to CEFs, CHWs and other staff under her or his direct supervision. These include the preparation (development) and follow up of individual work plans based on CHCT project work plans and/or job descriptions.
- Build the technical capacity of the project staff under her/his direct line management and delegate tasks for the efficient performance of activities implementation at all levels.
- Liaise with the local Government institutions, CCCs/CCs, CHWs and other relevant community groups to select target beneficiaries for the project services (direct services and through referral linkages).
- Manages the entire case management process in the recruitment and enrollment of target beneficiaries (from identification for enrollment through successful graduation & case closure processes).
- Ensure the provision of quality service for project target beneficiaries based on each individual household’s case plan and needs identified for Support Groups (SGs). S/he needs to make sure that service delivery is as per the project standards.
Duration of employment: form date of employment up to September 30. 2019 with high possibility of extension based on performance and availability of fund.
- First Degree or Masters in Social Sciences including Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Public Health or in related fields.
Experience and Technical Skills
- 3 years for Masters and minimum of 5 years for BA with professional experience in health and HIV/AIDS related project management/implementation.
- Extensive knowledge of HIV/AIDS situation in Ethiopia and Should have demonstrated experience in working with CSOs, CBOs, Government stakeholders and other community level actors.
- Demonstrated analytical and report writing skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks, think creatively and strategically.
How to Apply
submit copy of application letter , C.V stating 3 work related reference & minimum salary expectation and other confidential up to April 19,2019 from the date of announcement to the following address:
Head office; Bekele Eshte Tower, which is along Torhailoch Total road 5th floor, Room No.504
For further information contact 0113691051