Production Engineer at GHAP Services PLC
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: GHAP SERVICES PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ethiopia
GHAP SERVICES PLC invites competent and qualified candidates Production Engineer position
- Daily Routine inspection of oil & gas well, include cheek wellhead pressure, temperature and the integrity of wellhead facilities. Complete the production report.
- Assist and supervise Operation and Maintenance team to operate wellhead facilities.
- Assist and participate with Senior Production Manager and Production Superintendent to update Production management system.
- Assist Senior Production Engineer and production superintendent to update SOP (Safety Operations Procedure) and SMP (Safety Maintenance Procedure) of the related equipment.
- According to the requirements of HSE system. In charge of the HSE management on site.
- In charge of the communication with the related local team.
- Take part in preparing and finalizing the daily work plan.
- Complete other works arranged by the department.
- Bachelor degree in Petroleum specialty or related field
- Attended the training about oil field development management.
- Have the experience above 3 years production operation or production management.
- 5 /Five/
- English can be used as the working language.
- Strong interpersonal understanding and communication skills, good oral and written communication skills”
- Have strong analytical ability, planning ability and adaptability to the development of things;
- Devoted to work, ambitious and responsible, committed to work, pioneering and enterprising ;
- Strong pressure resistance, affinity, teamwork spirit and team coordination, organization and motivation skills.
How to Apply
GHAP SERVICES PLC
BEDESTA BUILDING 2nd FLOOR, 202 OFFICE NUMBER
' 011 5 58 48 16/17