Planting Line 10 & 31 Manager at Braam Flowers P.L.C
- Company: Braam Flowers P.L.C
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Oromia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Ethiopia
Summary Statements of duty and responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of Farm Manager, the Greenhouse Manager has the overall responsibility of monitoring all employees’ performance that is under his/her supervision and day to day activities in the production department.
Detailed responsibilities and Tasks:
The essential function of this position includes, but is not limited to:
- Supervision of all the agricultural practices in the green houses – like harvesting, suckering, bending, crop maintenance etc.
- Allocate duties, provide suitable instructions to and ensure working efficiencies to assigned supervisors in different varieties.
- Ensure all production is in conformity with quality and production specifications as required.
- Provide managerial, administrative and production support and guidance to the Supervisors.
- Always keep you area clean and tidy.
- Prepare any reports as required by your respective manager
- Maintain good agricultural practice at all times.
- Any other duties as may be lawfully assigned to you by the Management from time to time
Minimum skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Agriculture, plant science, horticulture or any other related field.
- Ample experience in flower farming would be an asset.
- Proven leadership skills in farming.
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation of human power.
- Good management and communication skill.
- Demonstrated analytical knowledge.
- Able and willing to work under stress environment and should perform tasks independently.
- Fluent in English & Amharic.
- Knowing additional local language will have an advantage
How to Apply
Email Address [email protected]