16 Oct 2020
National Sales Manager – Aqua Safe at 54 FMCG
Welcome to Jobweb Ethiopia. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click here to subscribe for job alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: 54 FMCG
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ethiopia
The NSM leads a team of Key Account Managers and Sales Officers to ensure that he achieves both topline and bottom-line targets as set by the organization.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Coordinates with HR to recruit and train sales team
- Set individual goals in line with company budget, review the performance on daily basis and drive the team to exceed numbers
- Provide detailed sales plan to the team and Distributors
- Access current processes, identifies opportunities for improvement and implement them
- Coach, mentor and share feedback with the team
- Foster a competitive, yet collaborative environment
- Updates the company management on sales, collection and completion and opportunities
- Work closely with marketing to plan and implement activities to grow sales
- Ensures AR is in control as per company policy
- Prepares rolling sales forecast as per market demand and company budget to ensure timely production
- Analyzes sales data in order to identify strengths and weakness of a particular promotion
- Networks with potential customers and business partners in an effort to promote certain products and gain new business opportunities.
- Build positive working relationship with all clients for a continuous business.
- Address client issues and queries in a timely manner.
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals and reports for management and customers.
- Participate in sales conferences, industry meetings, and social networks to represent company’s brand.
- Any other related task as assigned
- Strong leadership skills
- Persuasive and can easily influence others
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Proactive and anticipates potential problems before they can hinder a company’s success
- Good customer service skills
- Able to develop new sales strategies based upon prior experience
- Maintains a positive attitude and constantly encourages others
- Loyal to the company
- Degree in Marketing Management or any related fields.
- Demonstrated track-record and ability to manage Distributors/Agents ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
Method of ApplicationPlease title your application with subject line: -"National Sales Manager"
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Closing Date : 21st October, 2020