M&R Team leader at Target Human Rights Organizations
- Company: Target Human Rights Organizations
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Afar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ethiopia
TARGET Human Rights Organisation is looking for new members for our ,,Higher Obstetrics Speciality Clinic – Maintenance & Repair”.
We are located in Afar Zone 2, Farres Dagge / Konnaba Woreda (28 km from Atsbi or 3 hours drive from Mekelle).
The following skills & qualifications are required for our vacant positions
M&R Team leader:
Mechanical and metal work, for installing various metal and plastic ducts
- Waste-and fresh water pipe installation, including welding and bending, of metal and plastic pipes
- Control system installation, including wiring and basic electric system installation including water installation, and very good mechanic and welding.
- Refrigeration and AC system installation, including Solar plants system, as well as good car repair knowledge to the highest possible standards of maintenance & repair.
Job Duties and Tasks
- Install assemblies, such as flashing, pipes, tubes, air conditioning ducts, rain gutters, and down spouts, in supportive frameworks.
- Fasten joints together with welds, bolts, rivets, solder, and bonds in order to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items. Using hand tools and portable power tools.
- Maintain equipment, making repairs and modifications when necessary
- Shape metal material over anvils, blocks, or other forms, using hand tools.
- Inspect individual parts, assemblies, and installations for conformance to specifications and building codes, using measuring instruments such as callipers, scales, and micrometres,
- Secure metal roof panels in place, then interlock and fasten grooved panel edges.
- Determine project requirements, including scope, assembly sequences, and required methods and materials, according to blueprints, drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
- Lay out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material, such as roofing panels, using calculators, scribes, dividers, squares, and rulers.
- Convert drawings to be followed in the construction and assembly of sheet metal products.
- Repair all kinds and maintenance in interior and exterior of clinic facilities,
- Stock management on Fleet and building, mechanical tools and equipment,
- Control of waste management and disposal
- Participating in any duties involved with the smooth running of the clinic and project implementation, which are not specifically laid down in the document or any duties you may require to carry out as request by the Technical Coordinator
- Excellent self-motivation and commitment, availability to work flexible, if necessary by evening or night, (unsocial work hours, and with sudden changes in work schedules)
- Knowledge of Afar and English is an asset
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
- Repairing and Maintaining Mechanical Equipment: Servicing, repairing, adjusting, and testing machines and cars, devices, moving parts, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of mechanical (and electronic) principles. Best Welding is a basic principle
- Mechanical: Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance in general and good in car repair.
- Building and Construction: Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as cobble roads.
- Commitment to excellence and custom service and strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
Method of Application
lf you are interested and able to meet our requirements below, please send a copy of the following documents to our clinic in Afar Zone 2, Farras Dagge, Konnaba Woreda, our office in Tigray, Mekelle, Hawelti, or via email to [email protected]:
Letter of interest (stating how your experience and skills fit our job requirements)
Your up-to-date cv with contact information (address, phone number, email address) Latest work experience letter(s) Diploma; of at least 5 years Valid professional license Experience with international organisation is preferred 3 references are required
ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. NO FURTHER
INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN PRIOR TO THE INTERVIEW!
Upon screening your complete application, only successful candidates will be notified within one week from application deadline. You will be invited to take part in a written exam, which is followed by a final interview.
Closing date: June 10, 2020