Modeth Outsource Plc Jobs in Ethiopia : Human Resource Manager at Modeth
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: MODETH Outsource PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ethiopia
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, team-work, and high performance.
- Maintains organization staff/ work structure by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Ensure job descriptions for all positions are accurate and up-to-date
- Implement company’s HR policies and programs as required.
- Conduct performance reviews with department leads and managers and monitor employee productivity, attitudes, and performance results.
- Create organizational development and employee training programs.
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, and administration.
- Develop a ‘code of conduct’ requiring professional behavior at all times and handling employee complaints.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; coordinates company use of pension administrators, and other outside sources.
- Provide assistance with implementing any HR related software systems.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars when required.
- Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- BA/MA graduate in Human Resource Management with more than 5years related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Professional manner and appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to motivate colleagues and energize individuals with whom they work with
- Work effectively with and encourage others to work effectively with people who have diverse backgrounds, skills and attitudes
- Ability to work independently, developing action plans and implementing goals and objectives
How to Apply
send your application letter and resume on [email protected]