16 Apr 2021
Marketing and Business Development Specialist at Metropolitan Real Estate PLC
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Metropolitan Real Estate PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ethiopia
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV, radio, social media ads, newspaper and email blasts
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
- Helping team leads set, allocate and monitor the budget of each project
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Preparing different Campaign’s along with the sales department and researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved.
- Preparing any written content development for Marketing materials.
- Preparing different Event through coordination, management, organizing.
- Organizing and preparing different email list management.
- Develop and execute traditional media strategies and roadmaps aligned with growth goals.
- Identification of customer needs and the possibilities offered by the market.
- Preparing different branding materials including publications (Newspaper, magazine, flyers…)
- Spotting different Partnership opportunities for the marketing department.
- Show room management.
- After publication managing different Marketing materials along with the administration department.
- Collecting and distribution of daily Lead generation.
- Conducting Market research when its needed.
- Researching different Real Estate Social Media pages.
- Reviewing forums for consumer feedback
- Answering and replaying Social Media comments and messages
- Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
- Preparing different payment request and follow up.
- Follow up and execute outsourced services and orders of products.
- Carrying out any task related with marketing department as per as your direct boss.
- Identify and research potential clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
- Network with investors and and other business partners to generate new leads
- Travel to destinations to best facilitate transactions or training
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentation
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related fields
- Advanced level of English
- Self–confidence and interpersonal skills to gain the trust and confidence of different people.
- Self–motivated and must have the drive to excel in this competitive environment.
- Willing to work long hours, especially during product launches and other marketing activities.
- Must be capable of working in stressful situations.
- 2 years of experience is a must. Real estate experience is a plus.
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below by sending your CV
Please use "Marketing And Business Development Specialist " as the mail subject line
Closing Date : 26th April, 2021