Marble Production Operation Manager at BEAEKA General Business PLC
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: BEAEKA General Business PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs - Amhara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ethiopia
- Shall develop plans and implement goals and objectives of the Marble Production operation.
- Shall prepare and administer internal policies and procedures relating to the Marble Operation’s program activities
- Shall prepare operational budgets, control inventory and shall plan effective strategies for the financial well being of the Factory.
- Shall organize, coordinate, supervise and control the Operation’s day-to-day activities.
- Shall give guidance to and coaches his/her subordinates as may be required.
- Shall ensure quality & quantity of employee productivity.
- Shall manage the maintenance of equipment & machinery of Operation
- Shall provide technical support where necessary.
- Shall assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity and implement & manage operational plans.
- Shall prepare the Factory’s monthly, quarterly & annual performance reports
- Shall perform the bi-annual performance appraisal of the staff members accountable to him/her
- Shall take the necessary disciplinary measures as per the companies rules and regulations for misdeeds and defaults
- Shall recommend outstanding performers among his staff members for rewards and incentives
- Shall coach his/her subordinates to up-bring their performance skills to the required standards.
- Shall identify areas of weaknesses in the Factory’s operations and recommends the remedial measures
- Shall identify the training needs required for his department for staff skill enhancing.
- Shall prepare Factory’s Equipment & Machinery list
- Shall prepare programs for scheduled maintenance of each machinery
- Shall prepare Log Book & checklists for every machinery
- Shall ensure that maintenance works & regular services delivered are recorded properly along with materials used & manpower utilized
- Shall participate in all regular and extraordinary middle management meetings as well as in senior management meetings as may be required.
- Shall receive maintenance requests from technical operation staff and channel it to the appropriate maintenance shop.
- Shall ensure that all maintenance and routine servicing works performed by the central shop or outside the shop are properly recorded and billed.
- Shall inquire & assign maintenance crews to quarry sites as required to undertake maintenance works beyond the scope of quarry maintenance teams if any.
- Shall perform any other duties ordered by his supervisor.
- MSc/BSc degree in Mechanical or Chemical or Industrial Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 8/10 years experience for MSc and BSc respectively of which 4 years in Marble production factory
- Basic computer application, planning, leading, organizing, controlling and Reporting skill
How to Apply
Interested applicants shall submit their Curriculum Vitae, application letter, non-returnable copies of relevant document in person to our office Addis Ababa Gulele Sub city on the road from Piazza to Addisu Gebeya near to Sheger Park BEAEKA Building 2nd Floor office Number 303. For further information you can call us through phone number 0111-264627 or 0930006336/41