Malolee Consulting Plc Jobs in Ethiopia : Senior Researcher in Economics
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Malolee Consulting PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Ethiopia
Malole consulting offer a high quality professional services apparently to leading international donors and partner agencies, operating in Ethiopia, primarily to support and ensure that their programs and the beneficiary community under target are really addressed. We particularly deliver a high quality research and training services in the areas of socio-economic development and environmental protections, in way to support and realize Ethiopian sustainable development.
Now, Malole Consulting is seeking to recruit highly qualified and experienced senior researchers those evidently supports the research and project works of the firm, in the area of socio-economic developments.
Summary of key Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise and support related to socioeconomic studies, development research, design monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Workout all issues related to sampling methodologies, sample size, sample selection techniques required for the specific study.
- Develop inception reports, data collection tools, draft and final reports in collaboration with other research fellows.
- Develop and review survey questionnaires and provide inputs as required.
- Guide and analyze the field surveyed data and then produce the final project report.
- Prepare project evaluation guideline, quality assurance procedures and evaluate the projects as per the standard.
- Capture and refine the best experiences across the thematic area in executing various socio-economic related consultancy projects.
- Works and demonstrates towards client satisfaction in meeting all client requirements within the accepted standards of time, cost and quality.
- Represent the company in meetings, workshops, and other platforms with higher competences.
- Develop training manuals for fieldworkers, check and consult data qualities.
Academic and professional qualifications:
- MSc/MA and above in one of the following or related fields: Environmental Economics (preferably environmental, natural resource or agricultural economics), Sociology and social work, gender and Agriculture, and/or Monitoring and Evaluation, development studies and etc
- Should have a rigorous research and proposal development experiences in development projects practically in the context of research institutes, donor agencies, and/or consulting firms. At least, previous work of more than TWO related consultancy assignments
- Strong knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research techniques with a proven experience of prior project/ research work.
- A higher understanding of constancy industry especially in the field of development and other social projects.
- Practical experience in designing sampling methodologies suitable for types of surveys (i.e. whether smaller, middle or larger sized scales).
- Experience using STATA, SAS, or other data analysis software and also data collection application software and GIS software (ArcGIS).
- Willingness to work in tight environment but producing a high quality output within the deadline.
- Willingness and ability to work with fellow team, including the building of professional network
Number Required: five
How to Apply
Applicants should provide a cover letter and curriculum vitae containing the names and addresses (including telephone and email) of three referees who are knowledgeable about their professional qualifications and work experiences .All applicant should submit their applications ONLY via email at [email protected] by clearly marking the position on the subject line. For further information, Tel 0911 032460.