Junior Researcher at Path Development Consulting and Research
- Company: Path Development Consulting and Research
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ethiopia
PATH Development Consulting and Research Service (PDCR), is a development and research consulting service based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. It has been established and functioning since 2002 with license No. 06/2/3/24289/02 and provide high quality consultancy services in development, management and training.
The purpose of the junior researcher is to collect qualitative and quantitative data, make analysis and produce partially analyzed and synthesized report. She will assist senior staffs in doing the research and consultancy assignments, lead the office management and administration work. The position holder will work closely with the finance staff (outsourced) to ensure all the research and consultancy financial and administrative documents are in good order and settled accordingly.
No of positions; 4 (four)
- B.A. Degree in Social Sciences or Economics
- Computer skills in Word processing, database management and data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English Language
- Zero and above years of work experience
Method of Application
Women applicant highly encourage to apply for this position.
Send your application (CV only) by e-mail to:
Please DO NOT SUBMIT copies of transcripts, academic degrees or recommendation letters with the application.
You will provide them upon request.
Closing Date : 3rd August, 2020