17 Oct 2020
Junior Civil Construction Engineer at George Shoe Ethiopia PLC
Welcome to Jobweb Ethiopia. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click here to subscribe for job alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: George Shoe Ethiopia PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: modjo - Oromia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Ethiopia
- Organize construction documents;
- Processing contractor’s payment and inspection report;
- Site Supervising, photo shooting;
- Providing daily report of the site condition and site employee attendance and performance to the department manager;
- Employee management;
- Assist department manager to calculate material used and planning construction work schedule;
- Estimate materials, equipment, and labour needed to determine project costs.
- Monitor construction schemes based on the analysis of relevant materials such as drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, survey reports, maps, and other geologic and topographical data.
- Conduct environmental and social impacts of construction schemes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education, Qualifications & other
General Professional Experience:
- Fresh Graduate
Specific Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Engineering/Structural engineering required;
- Licensure as professional engineer (PE) required.
Skils and Language:
- Excellent in English speaking, writing and reading;
- Excellent in Afa Oromo speaking, writing and reading ( Native Speaker in priority);
- Excellent in Amharic speaking, writing and reading;
- Perfect record keeping, and report writing skill;
- Strong communication skills;
- Understanding of civil engineering/structural engineering and tools;
- Able to solve different kinds of construction challenges;
- Ability to remain flexible and efficient in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make intelligent and quick decisions, working well under pressure, and when faced with unexpected occurrences or delays.
- Ability to effectively multitask while analyzing and solving problems.
- Thorough understanding of engineering, architectural, and other construction drawings.
- Good understanding of land escape management and able to carry on structural orientation as needed
Method of ApplicationIf you're interested to the position, please send your CV:
Closing Date : 7th November, 2020