11 Jun 2021
Jr. Quality Analyst at ABIG
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: ABIG
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ethiopia
Job Purpose: Plan, coordinate, and implement the quality management and provides assistance with quality assurance functions and quality improvement programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output; Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate, identify and recommend improvement or enhancement required; evaluate inspection findings to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Document internal audits and prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Investigate the root cause of Customer complaints and then take immediate corrective actions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- BSc Degree in Applied Chemistry.
- Not required.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and quality improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and within a team.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytical, decision making, problem solving, planning and priority-setting skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Method of Application
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their application letter and Updated CV and supporting documents through the following address:
Email: [email protected]
Please mention 'Jr. Quality Analyst' on the subject line of your email, candidates who do not follow the application instruction will not be considered.
N.B. Candidates are encouraged to only apply online.
Closing Date : 16th June, 2021