International Medical Corps Jobs in Ethiopia : HR/Admin Clerk
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ethiopia
Under the supervision of the Senior HR/Admin Officer, the HR/Admin Clerk will provide general Human Resource and administrative support for the department. S/he will manage many junior HR related activities including first phase recruitment processes. Carry out administrative tasks like personnel filling, preparing and settling payments and other clerical responsibilities as required.
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
· Maintain and internalize a thorough knowledge of IRC personnel policies.
· Responsible to collect, check, track and maintain monthly time sheet.
· Maintain staff personal files and ensures that all necessary documents are included, updated and properly filed.
· Keeps and updates staff leave records.
· Organize and maintain monthly payroll information.
· Copy, scan and arrange documents in box files.
· Copy and send insurance claim-reimbursements to Head Office.
· Facilitate new staff orientation with the hiring managers.
· Supporting the Cleaners in follow-up of the kitchen and office supplies needs.
· Assist on any other HR related jobs as required by the supervisor.
· BA Degree in Human Resources Management OR Public Administration/Management.
· Zero years of work experience (graduates of 2010 EC only).
· Excellent oral and written communication skills. Computer literate especially word and excel.
· Very high train-ability, learning interest and strong interest to grow professionally.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure. Ability to work under pressure.
· Good knowledge of English & Amharic languages.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are requested to submit their unreturnable Applications before November 14, 2018. at
IMC Addis Ababa, field office
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: IMC is equal opportunity employer and hence candidate from all background: religion, ethnic group, qualified women and people living with disabilities, etc are all encouraged to apply.