International Clinical Laboratories Jobs in Ethiopia : Laboratory Technologist
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: International Clinical Laboratories
- Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Ethiopia
- BSc in Medical Laboratory from recognized college or University
- 2 – 5 years relevant work experience for BSc
- Experience in automated laboratory equipment, laboratory information system and quality management an asset.
- Dedicated to PATIENT CARE
- Uncompromising on QUALITY of service
Knowledge and skills
- Applicable KNOWLEDGE of the subject
- Track record of applied laboratory SKILLS.
- Able to use word processing, spreadsheets, power point and more
- Familiar with laboratory information systems
- Know what QUALITY means in the lab
- Laboratory safety and waste management
- Able to plan, implement and monitor tasks
- Training and experience in Quality management systems
- Basic quality control and statistical analysis knowledge
- Handling automated lab equipment
- Skills in molecular techniques an asset
- Project management and supervisory skills and training welcome
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their non-returnable application letter along with CV and copies of supporting documents in person to HR Admin office of ICL at “Bulgaria Mazoria”, or send using mail, address [email protected] or P.O.Box 71 Code 1110 within 7 (Seven) working days following the date of this announcement.
International Clinical Laboratories (ICL)
From Mexico Square down to Kera around Bulgaria Mazoria.
It’s all about life