Internal Auditor at Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA)
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA)
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ethiopia
Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA), is an indigenous non-governmental Organization working in the area of HIV/AIDS prevention, Care, treatment and Support services over the past 2 decades nationally. MENA is now in the process of recruiting employees for its new prospective Ethiopia Epidemic Control grant; HIV Care and Treatment services by USAID and invites Competent Candidates to apply for the following vacant position.
Major duties/Job Summary: –
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Female/male (female candidates are encouraged to apply)
Term of Employment:
- One year with possible extension based on performance
No. of Vacant Positions:
- Addis Ababa MENA head office
- BA degree and above in Accounting or Finance
- 6 years and above Proven working experience as Internal Auditor preferably in NGO setting.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgment.
How to Apply
NB: Only Competent applicants who meet the above requirements either can make hand delivery of their application with non-returnable copies of pertinent credentials including a motivational letter, an updated Curriculum Vitae ,and Names and contact details of two professional references to MENA Head office or Adama Branch office by the following address with in 7 Consecutive days from the first day of the announcement or can submit only CV and cover letter via email: [email protected] or [email protected]
P.O.Box 31218 A.A
Contact address: - Tel. 011 122 88 43/44, Addis Ababa, 0221 11 8425/26 Adama
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for written exam and interview.
MENA have the right to cancel the announcement if there is a need to do so.