Integrated Clinical Services Specialist at Population Services International
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Population Services International
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Amhara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ethiopia
We’re Population Services International (PSI), the world’s leading non‐profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to lead healthier lives and plan the families they desire by marketing affordable products and services that range from mosquito nets to contraceptives to HIV testing. We are a $560m enterprise based in Washington, DC, operating in the private and public sectors in more than 65 countries.
There are over 9,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a diverse group of entrepreneurs and professionals with an unusually wide range of backgrounds – from the medical industry to the music business – all with unique skills we bring to the job.
PSI/Ethiopia wants reimagine healthcare, put the consumer at the center, and whenever possible, bring quality care to the front door. We achieve health impact in Ethiopia by working with both government and private partners and harvesting technology innovation to bring quality care closer to communities, schools, and homes. We empower consumers by including them in the design of healthcare solutions, offering them more healthcare choices, and helping them to have a voice in influencing national priorities. We work with all market actors in the health system to understand their needs, designing and delivering solutions so that market systems can sustainably serve consumers for the long term, helping to support the Government of Ethiopia in achieving Universal Health Coverage.
We are looking for a committed and driven Integrated Clinical Services Specialist that ensure provision of comprehensive quality HIV services to key and priority populations under MULU/KP program by (i) coordinating community partners in providing services to target clients; (ii) exchanging lessons among partners in implementing key and priority populations program; and (iii) providing coaching, technical support and review to improve and scale up PPN facilities.
Key Result Areas:
- Service delivery effectiveness (e.g., achieving clinical service delivery targets at private, public, NGO facilities including DCIs; fulfilling LIPs performance and regional targets)
- Capacity building and support (e.g., support provided to LIPs; Scale up community HIV self-test)
- Quality assurance and monitoring (e.g., integrated services QA score; supervision visits to LIPs; LIPs compliance rate; EQA and mentorship)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and oversee provision of quality comprehensive services for key and priority populations at DIC, private and public sectors facilities.
- Conduct regular support and supervision visits to LIPs points of services and identifies areas for improvement.
- Oversee implementation and provide technical assistance in the form of on-the-job shading, coaching and training to LIPs on HTS, ART, STI, FP and worksite interventions.
- Coordinate joint clinical technical review meetings, involving worksite providers, public and private sectors’ providers to facilitate learnings and experience sharing.
- Oversee the regular data review conducted by the LIPs and ensure proper use of data for making effective decisions.
- Ensure timely submission of quality reports in accordance with national guidelines.
- Maintain complete and up-to-date files at regional level.
- Contribute to the regional work-plan and budget development.
- Master’s degree in Nursing or related fields with four (4) years of demonstrated experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related fields with six (6) years of demonstrated experience
What would get us excited?
- Demonstrated experience in comprehensive HIV services provision, BCC and use of data and evidence for decision making
- Proficient in English, Amharic and local languages, both written and verbal communication
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time in the assignment area
How to Apply
By following our 3 steps application process:
Fill out the application form using the following link: Online Application Form. It will only take 5 to 10 minutes.
1. Send your CV and application letter to [email protected] clearly mark “Application for Integrated Clinical Services Specialist Position” in the subject line.
2. Check your email and make sure you receive an automatic response acknowledging receipt of your application that means your application was successful. If you don’t receive the automatic response, check again your subject line and if needed, re-submit your CV and application letter with the correct subject.
Application deadline July 15, 2019. We’ll call or e-mail you back if there is a good fit on both sides.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.