Information Technology and Communication Specialist at Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA)
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA)
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ethiopia
Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA), is an indigenous non-governmental Organization working in the area of HIV/AIDS prevention, Care, treatment and Support services over the past 2 decades nationally. MENA is now in the process of recruiting employees for its new prospective Ethiopia Epidemic Control grant; HIV Care and Treatment services by USAID and invites Competent Candidates to apply for the following vacant position
Major duties/Job Summary: –
- Maintaining and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and Application Software’s
- Establish standardized organizational information technology and communication systems.
- Installing, maintaining and configuring networked and standalone enterprise resources (Printers, Servers, Scanners, etc.)
- Regularly monitoring the entire IT infrastructure to minimize downtime and predict potential system failures.
- Being on stand by and regularly responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests from co-workers.
- Support the design, development, and management of databases, spreadsheets and other data tools; and understand, document, and ensure the quality, accuracy, consistency and comparability of data.
- Support data analysis of available datasets, and produce regular statistical reports, visualizations, and maps, necessary to facilitate service delivery, performance monitoring, and decision making.
- Testing new technology and software and providing training for co-workers when required.
- Develop branding initiatives, internal communications and external media relations.
- Ensuring quality control of all information released and demonstrate strong results in PR output and/or influencer relations.
- Female/male (female candidates are encouraged to apply)
Term of Employment:
- One year with possible extension based on performance
No. of Vacant Positions:
- Addis Ababa MENA head office
- BSc or MSC in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 5-years work experience as an IT Personnel, System Administrator, communication or other related position, preferably in NGO setting.
- Excellent English & Communication Skills
- Strong Health and Safety culture
- Warm personality with and people attitude.
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet & email) besides application of software.
- In-depth know-how on Networking, Computer Hardware and Software
- Hands-on experience in computer hardware and software maintenance and configuration.
How to Apply
NB: Only Competent applicants who meet the above requirements either can make hand delivery of their application with non-returnable copies of pertinent credentials including a motivational letter, an updated Curriculum Vitae ,and Names and contact details of two professional references to MENA Head office or Adama Branch office by the following address with in 7 Consecutive days from the first day of the announcement or can submit only CV and cover letter via email: [email protected] or [email protected]
P.O.Box 31218 A.A
Contact address: - Tel. 011 122 88 43/44, Addis Ababa, 0221 11 8425/26 Adama
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for written exam and interview.
MENA have the right to cancel the announcement if there is a need to do so.