Industrial Machinery Mechanics (Food Sector) at Abays Trading PLC
- Company: Abays Trading PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Oromia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ethiopia
background of ABAYS Trading Plc
It is a private owned company which is primly engaged in ago processing and exports most of it products. While the processing plant is found in Sululta and the administrative office is located in Addis Ababa. This company is looking for well experienced MECHANIC (GENERAL MECHANIC EXPERIENCE WITH FOOD SECTOR MACHINES.
– Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment.
– Maintain work equipment or machinery.
– Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery or equipment.
– Replace worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts
– Repair worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
|– Disassemble machinery or equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
– Disassemble equipment for maintenance or repair.
– Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices.
– Observe equipment in operation to detect potential problems.
– Test mechanical equipment to ensure proper functioning.- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
– Reassemble equipment after repair.
– Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators.
– Train others in operational procedures.
– Enter codes and instructions to program computer-controlled machinery.
– Enter codes or other information into computers.- Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, or assemble new equipment.
– Cut materials according to specifications or needs.
– Operate welding equipment.- Study blueprints or manufacturers’ manuals to determine correct installation or operation of machinery.
– Clean, lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery.
– Clean equipment, parts, or tools to repair or maintain them in good working order.
– Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
– Lubricate equipment to allow proper functioning.
– Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
– Inspect mechanical equipment to locate damage, defects, or wear.- Record repairs and maintenance performed.
– Maintain repair or maintenance records.
– Record parts or materials used and order or requisition new parts or materials as necessary.
– Record information about parts, materials or repair procedures.
– Order materials, supplies, or equipment.- Analyze test results, machine error messages, or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
– Analyze test or performance data to assess equipment operation.
– Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
Method of Application
ABAYS, Human Resource Department will invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to send (i) an Application letter, (ii) Resume, and (iii) Copies of working (FOOD MANUFACTURING ) and educational credentials to
“Application for MECHANICAL ENGINEER , INDUSTRIAL MECHANIC ” in the subject line.
CANDIDATE SPEAKING AND Writing: Afaan Oromoo highly recommended
NB. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 20th September, 2020