Heineken Breweries SC Jobs in Ethiopia : Civil Works Team Leader
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Heineken Breweries SC
- Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Civil Servant Jobs in Ethiopia
Leading and supervising different construction teams in the safe execution of all kinds of civil works. Ensure effective plant and facilities management, to increase productivity and efficiency
Ensure safety and quality in the construction and handing over of new projects on behalf of the Company.
1. People Management and Development:
- Maintain a good and healthy work environment in functional and cross functional teams.
- Coach the project construction team and preventive maintenance team to develop: good discipline, leadership quality & functional skill.
- Provide direction to develop professional knowledge within the team.
- Create a safe working environment during all construction activities.
- Execute all corrective and preventive maintenance, with the right quality
- Develop the maintenance and construction team by discipline, leadership and coaching
- Analyze photographs, drawings and maps and able to prepare designs & bill of quantity
- Inspect project sites to ensure they meet relevant codes and are progressing properly
- Manage operational cost and optimization of workforce
- Observing, inspecting and monitoring implementation of facilities civil structures, to insure the progress according to the contract and specification.
- Set up short term and long term civil preventive maintenance plans
- Set up and execute civil (Cap-Ex) projects
- Lead and coordinate civil (Cap-Ex) Project site team
- Manage inspection plan and follow up on work orders from inspection
- Manage stock level of civil materials
- Writing reports on the qualities and correctness of the installed infrastructure facilities.
- Consulting and solving interdepartmental civil related issues
- Handle filled electrical , pipe lines and other equipment’s
3. Programs and Systems:
- Ensure and facilitate implementation of company strategic programs & systems (i.e., TPM, SAHARA & others )
- Lead and involve in construction teams
- Ensure proper integration of AM and PM pillars
- Support & involve in Energy Saving Program
- Manage civil maintenance cost budget and make plan together with TM
- Support the department in preparing & providing required information’s during budget, in terms of materials, human resources and third parties
- Share results with management team in order to have common understanding
5. Safety & Environment:
- Create a hygienic environment and ensure 5S
- Create awareness in the organization about the correct disposal of waste and operation of the WWTP
- Manage resource in a sustainable way; identify possibilities in order to reduce water and energy consumption
- Ensure facilities maintenance is carried out respecting safety rules and regulations
- Enforce the use of PPE’s
- Make sure “Safe Work Permit” is implemented whenever necessary
- Proactively manage safety of contractors together with SHE Engineers and colleagues from other departments
- Promote implementation of Accident Registration and Analysis when necessary and support the SHE Engineer during the investigation of the root causes for accidents
- Make sure housekeeping is maintained to the highest standards
Shall follow and implement to the brewery’s management systems rules, regulations and requirements on quality ,food safety, environmental and occupational health& safety
Minimum qualification required
- BSc. Degree in Civil Engineering
- 4 years’ experience in the construction industry OR 2 year experience plus MSc. Degree i
How to Apply
We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to send your updated CV in person to the following address:
Snap Plaza 8th floor, Bole Next to The Millennium hall
Any inquiry should be directed to Info Mind Solutions (Talent Search). Directly communicating will Heineken Breweries SC lead to disqualification.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.