Goal Jobs in Ethiopia : Transport Administrator
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: GOAL Ethiopia
- Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ethiopia - Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ethiopia
GOAL has been working in Ethiopia since 1984 implementing a range of multi-sectoral development, resiliency and humanitarian responses. GOAL Ethiopia is currently working with street children, pastoralists and rural small holders and responds to humanitarian crises in Ethiopia by working closely with local communities, local government and other key actors with a strong emphasis on resiliency, preparedness and longer term impacts. GOAL Ethiopia’s major funders are USAID, OFDA, ECHO, BPRM, Irish Aid and UNOCHA.
ABOUT THE ROLE
GOAL Ethiopia is looking for a competent, motivated, experienced Transport Administrator for its Head office with a dynamic, technically competent and motivated personality.
You’ll be an experienced with humanitarian works with flexible and creative approach, highly motivated and able to take the initiative and work unsupervised fosters working in teams & team work spirit, you also be engaged into the overall management of the day to day activities. You will ensure that the GOAL transport systems are properly maintained, preparing the rental vehicles payment and updating the tracking systems in the transport section.
· BA/Diploma in management or related fields with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in transport and vehicle management.
Desirable qualities, Skills and Competences:
· Excellent communication, planning, organizing and reporting skill
· Ability to manage/work along with professional people
· High – level skills in MS office application software and email usage with strong skills in manipulating excel spread sheet documents and developing and managing tracking sheets..
· Good team player, flexible and capable of working with an international country team.
· Accountability & responsiveness within areas of responsibilities.
· Attention to details
· Gender sensitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send a non-returnable CV and essential documents to the Administration & Human Resources Department, GOAL Ethiopia P. O. Box 5504, Addis Ababa.
Only those applicants who fill the application form will be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and exam.