Girja Integrated Rural Development Association Jobs in Ethiopia : Junior Livelihoods Project Officer
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Girja Integrated Rural Development Association (GIRDA)
- Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Ethiopia
GIRDA is a non-partisan, non-profit making, non-ethnic, non-politics and non-religious humanitarian organization. GIRDA envisions a society where poverty is eradicated and people lead a dignified and prosperous life through education in an enabling environment. GIRDA is working with poor women, girls and boys, youth and marginalized communities and community-based institutions to have a significant improvement on the underlying causes of poverty. All GIRDA’s effort strive to empower people to overcome poverty and ensure socio-economics security through alliance with key development partners.
Number of Positions: 2 (Two)
Qualification and Experience:
- BA rural development, sociology, agricultural engineering and equivalent combination of education and with 2 and above years of work experience.
- Good communication Skills
- Good skills in computer applications
- Firm belief in teamwork, safeguarding and free from any harassment, gender equality, sensitivity to HIV/AIDS, participatory approach and sustainable development.
- Knowledgeable of local language
- Training and facilitation skills.
- Respect, accountability, courage, excellence, adaptability, communicating with impart, contributing to team success, planning and organizing, technical and professional knowledge.
How to Apply
Competent female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Send application with cover letter, testimonial, and CVs with three references.
Applications will be received within ten working days starting from the day this announcement is advertised.