Gender Specialist at Stadia Engineering Works Consultant PLC
- Company: Stadia Engineering Works Consultant PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ethiopia
Company: Stadia Engineering Works Consultant PLC
Vacancy Announcement Stadia Engineering Works Consultant PLC
Job Title: Gender Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
• Undertake gender needs identification assessment, knowledge, attitude, and practice.
• Develop Gender sanitization/training program.
• Ensure the provision of a gender-sensitive and working environment free from sexual harassment.
• Collect sex/gender-disaggregated data on the positive or negative impact.
• Ensure and follow-up equal employment opportunities in males and females.
• MA or BA in gender studies, Sociology, Psychology, Social Work and Law Field with at least 2 years for MA and 4 years for BA experience in gender programming, Gender needs assessment, gender Analysis, development of sanitization/Training material/program development and execution of gender sanitization interventions.
Skill and Technical Qualification
• Computer Literate, Able to communicate in spoken and written English, Report writing ability
• Excellent management capacity, Good communication, and administrative skills, Ability to deal sensitively in multi-cultural environments and build effective working relationships with clients and colleague, Flexibility and ability to travel domestically for varying length of time, Strong Interpersonal skills
Education Level : Bachelor’s
Experience : 3-5 years
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send/bring their non-returnable CV with application letter to the address below:
NB Business Center 9th floor,
Room No 901,
Near Wuha Limat Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing Date : 9th August, 2020