Finance Officer at Tajir Real Estate PLC
- Company: Tajir Real Estate PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ethiopia
Tajir Real Estate PLC is emerging real estate company with an ambitious plan and aspiration ready to enter the real estate sector in Ethiopia. We are looking for a talented Finance officer with a proven work experience in an organization with good reputation. Your duties will include planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions, and preparing invoices. To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of financial policies, procedures, and systems. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also have outstanding analytical and time management abilities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement daily accounting and finance functions including timely recording of transactions, cash management, banking, payroll, inventory, receivables, and payables.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Manage the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, expense reports, etc.
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Review financial paperwork and procedures and make appropriate changes.
- Reconcile bank statements
- Process invoices
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned budget.
- Assist in developing annual fiscal year budgets
- Participate in financial audits
- Review and implement financial policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a similar role
- Experience in construction firm is an asset
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software such as Peachtree
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
Method of Application
Candidates who are interested in the position and fulfill the above criteria can send CV, application letter and other credentials through [email protected] within seven consecutive days from the date of this posting.
Closing Date : June 19, 2020