Finance Manager at Federation of Ethiopian Associations of Persons with Disability (FEAPD)
- Company: Federation of Ethiopian Associations of Persons with Disability (FEAPD)
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting / Finance Jobs in Ethiopia
A Finance Manager distributes the financial resources of a company,
Responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team and program staff by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
Specific duties among others are:
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial and program staff while recommending further courses of action,
- Advise and provide strategies that the company should take,
- Maintain the financial health of the organization,
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, and the company’s actual performance compared to the plans,
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances,
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost management,
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met,
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget,
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained,
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
No. Required: 1
Term of Employment is one year with the possibility of extension based on performance and project budget.
Minimum Qualification and Experience required
- MA or BA degree in Accounting and Finance or Management
- Relevant Experience in Project Finance
- 6 Years for MA,
- 8 years for BA out of which 4 years in a managerial position and worked on IPSAS
- NGO experience in the same position is advantageous.
- Proficient skill in Accounting soft wares (Certificates are mandatory)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 20 September. 2021