Finance Manager at Desa Plants Plc
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Desa Plants Plc.
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Oromia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ethiopia
DESA PLANTS PLC is a foreign investment company in the horticulture sector located in Ejersa, 9km from Modjo. Our main activities are production and export of high quality cuttings of ornamental plants all over the world.
We are looking for two reliable Financial Managers that will manage the areas of product cost management, payroll, investment analysis, and various tax and financial topics. The finance managers are also expected to analyse every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Handle custom related issues
- Communicate with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- You will manage the Finance and Accounting Team
- You will report to General Manager of the company
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team
- You will work in a dynamic business in an international company
- We offer an attractive and negotiable salary package including other benefits
- We provide service bus from Modjo, Debre Zeit/Bishoftu and Adama
- BA/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 5 years of relevant work experience of which at least 3 years should be in Financial Manager position.
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Very good written and spoken English language skills are a must
- Good computer skills are a must (Microsoft Office & Outlook)
How to Apply
Qualified applicants who fulfil the above requirement should submit their application letter along with non-returnable copies of CV and other testimonials with to HR Desa Plants: [email protected]