Factory Manager at Organic Liquid fertilizer Producing PLC
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Organic Liquid Fertilizer Producing PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ethiopia
Organic Liquid producing PLC is a private Company established in Ethiopia. The Company is producing and distributing organic liquid fertilizer for commercial farms and small holder farmers to improve soil fertility and increase crop productivity. The factory is located in North Shewa Zone 68 Km away from Addis and has sales and administrative office in Addis Ababa around 22 square Naziret Building 4th floor. The Company distributes its products through agents and farm service centers established in various locations.
The company is looking for a reliable Factory Manager.
The main Responsibilities of the position
- Produce a medium, long-term plan for all activities in the organization and, upon approval, implement them into units;
- Provide leadership support to executives of production, property and other departments; weighs performance;
- Organize, direct, coordinate, and oversee the activities of the day-to-day operations of the Factory;
- Monitor, supervise, and provide support for the organization’s equipment, adequate resources, and proper use of the business.
- Coordinate the factory work by increasing the productivity of the employees in order to achieve the objective of the organization in accordance with the rules and guidelines of the organization;
- Provide leadership and support to the Factory’s training and capacity building programs and change activities based on research and reality;
- Supervise and manage the organization’s assets and activities;
- Administer and control the assets of the organization in accordance with the organization’s policy and procedures;
- Communicates with stakeholders on current and related activities on behalf of the organization
- Contemplates current inventory and inventory transfer of required product inputs to maximize required resources in a timely manner
- Identify the implementation of a factory-based system that addresses the problems encountered in the manufacturing system;
- Identify the implementation of an employee performance assessment and incentive system;
- Work to promote organization peace by making proclamations, regulations and regulations related to human resource management and proper implementation of the plant.
- Resolve timely disputes between the employee and the organization;
- Follow up and organize the organization’s general and staff management / document management effectively;
- Monitor the implementation of modern operational and operational systems;
- The office, security and security, cleaning, shipping, storage and distribution of stationery,
- Follows up with the fact that insurance operations are completed properly
- Performance of factory operations Project implementation
- Provides weekly, monthly, and quarterly project performance reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Related Education;
- 2 years in the field of human resource management
- It is preferable if knowledgeable in the management of agricultural inputs
Special training and required features
- Has communication skills and is trained in computer use
- Who believes in change and continuous improvement
How to Apply
Apply via emails; submit application document in person at Dera; Fogera and Libokemkem weredas agricultural office of Soth Gonder Amhara Region.
Competent Applicants can bring CV in person to Address: 22 Square, Nazareth Building, 4th Floor near Golagule Building -Tel:+251-11-6-187421 or attach their CV to [email protected] Please write the position name at the subject of your email.