- Plan and implement Education activities in partnership with communities, local government and partners as per approved yearly plans
- Maintain strong networks, collaborations and partnerships with communities, government offices and development partners in the District, to improve the delivery of quality service and sustain WV interventions.
- Plan and implement efficient and effective monitoring activities in the AP to ensure the quality implementation and documentation system for SEE4C TP
- Provide technical support to mobilize local resources and generate local funds for SEE4C project models
- Plan and organize capacity building for local education actors at District, cluster and School level.
- Assure that sponsorship is fully integrated into the planning, implementation and monitoring systems of the TP plan
- Assure that relevant cross cutting themes (child protection, HEA, gender, disability, and environment) are integrated into the TP’s implementation.
- BA Degree and above in Education: in languages (English and local Ethiopian languages), Curriculum Instruction and Pedagogy, Educational planning and management and other related fields
- Experience: at least 3 years of experience in community rural development preferably in Education areas and NGO experience is preferred
- Computer literate (Operate MS word and excel, outlook etc)
- Knowledge and exposures to the socio-cultural situation of the region.
- Good partnership management, knowledge of government working procedures and good negotiation and influencing skill.
- Have passion as well as commitment for Education and integrated programs as a whole.
- Other NGO experience is preferred
Applicant Types Accepted : Local Applicants Only