5 Mar 2021
Customer Service Supervisor at Metropolitan Real Estate PLC
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Metropolitan Real Estate PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Ethiopia
- Investigate customer’s problems and find solutions.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
- Hire, train, and terminate customer service agents.
- Provide scripts to read from during phone calls.
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on agents and customer service experience.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Issue refunds to customers.
- Oversee product exchanges and returns.
- Analyze data and statistics.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone or how to write correspondence.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
- Utilize social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.
- Supervise customer service managerial staff.
- Train managers on how to effectively lead customer service agents.
- Advanced level of English
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineer, business administration, business, or related field preferred
- Two (2) years’ previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field in Real Estate
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts; may include entering and tracking merchandise, scheduling with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Focus on customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skill to be Persuasive and goal-oriented
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below
Please use "Customer Service Supervisor" as mail subject line
Closing Date : 4th May, 2021