Community Finance Facilitator/ Project Accountant at Wako Gutu Foundation
- Company: Wako Gutu Foundation
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Contract
- Job category: Accounting / Finance Jobs in Ethiopia
Wako Gutu Foufndation (WGF) is non- governmental development organization established with overall objective of promoting inclusion of pastoral and agro-pastoral communities in the development process and ensuring that the pastoral and agro-pastoral communities are sufficiently benefiting from the development gains realized in the country. The foundation was established by the community leaders in the lowland areas of Bale zone in memory of General Wako Gutu, a person who witnessed a lifetime commitment for promoting social and economic welfare of pastoral communities in Ethiopia. It has been registered as Ethiopian resident charity organization by Federal Charities and Societies Agency bearing a registration number 0457. Its registration has been renewed in February 2016 for three consecutive years by the same authority.
To this end, Wako Gutu Foundation planned to recruit energetic and skillful applicants for the position of cashier/Accountant Reports to Finance and Operation
Currently, WGF is looking for Project Accountant worker as per the detail below: –
Location: Berbere and Dawe Kachen Woreda East Bale, Moyale Woreda, Borena, Liben Woreda, Guji Oromia Regional State
Employment Type: One Year Contract with possibility of extension based on performance
Reports to: finance and operational management/Project Coordinator
Number of employee: Four /4/
- First degree/Diploma in Accounting, Accounting & Finance, Finance and 1/2 years of related work experience, at least 2 years’ experience on handling of Doner fund project as an accountant
- Experiences in donor funded projects;
- Training in accounting software application, Proficiency in Microsoft word, Excel and Accounting Software (Peachtree accounting )
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- a strong work ethic and high level of accuracy.
- committed to providing excellent service.
- Ability to handle petty cash transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong community service skills.
- Experience working with pastoralist community on development matters, advocacy and governance, Gender mainstreaming, & community mobilization skills.
- Excellent written and oral skills of Afaan Oromoo Languages is MUST.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 30 September. 2021