Community Facilitators at Kelem Ethiopia
- Company: Kelem Ethiopia
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Afar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Media/Journalism
KELEM ETHIOPIA is a local non-governmental non-for-profit non-partisan Ethiopian residence charity organization committed to actively participate in the ongoing developmental activities of the country. Kelem Ethiopia would like to invite dynamic and creative applicants for the position of Community Facilitators
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Community Facilitator, the Project Officer relies on you to relies on you to support the project success. You use your teamwork and communication skills to ensure the project achieve the intended predetermined goals, finishes on time and within budget
Required: Four (4)
Employment type: One year with possibility of Extension
Essential minimum qualifications and capacities
- BA degree in Psychology, Sociology, Economics or other related social science (community related) fields from recognized institutions.
- A minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a staffs, clients and consultants.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- English and Amharic fluency including business terminology required.
- Demonstrated intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Excellent communication skills; able to work as part of a team and establish relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Knowledge of local language is a Mandatory.
Method of Application
To apply, please use the following emails to submit your application: [email protected] or [email protected] . Please specify the position title as the subject line in your application and submit no later than May 31, 2020. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Notice: Only short listed candidates will be contacted