Cifa Onlus Jobs in Ethiopia : Community Mobilizer
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CIFA ONLUS
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Amhara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Social Science/Community
The community mobilizer will be in charge of supporting the beneficiaries of the project (especially potential migrants, teachers, youth and children) with the main focus on awareness creation and sensitization activities related to the illegal migration risks and the social impacts. The intervention will apply Social and Community Theatre methodologies. The community mobilizer will collaborate closely with 2 Italian experts of Social and Community Theatre (SCT) and he/she will be trained on the activities implementation. He/she will be supported and supervised by the SCT operators, the Project Manager and the Local Coordinator.
– supporting the SCT experts and the Coordinator planning the implementation of the interventions and executing the project action plan according to the timeframe;
– supporting the SCT experts approaching to teachers, youth, children and communities for an active participations of the beneficiaries;
– implementing research and investigation made by interviews and questionnaires;
– supporting the organization of sensitization events and activities (social and community theatre, workshop, radio programs, etc.);
– translating activities material and tools from Amharic to English and vice versa
– timely reporting and data collection on activities.
– Social Sciences Degree;
– at least 3 years experience in relevant field, preferably previous experience in Social and Community Theatre methodologies;
– willing to work in a international team;
– previous experience in development projects with vulnerable people (especially youth and children);
– skills on events organization and sensitization campaigns;
– abilities in public speeches and interaction with the audience;
– abilities in relationships with beneficiaries and other stakeholders;
– knowledge on gender and illegal migration themes;
– artistic/drama competencies and abilities;
– excellent knowledge of written and oral English is mandatory (knowledge of the language will be subject to a verification test).
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfil the above requirements for the indicated vacancies are invited to submit their applications sending motivation letter (maximum 1 page) and your CV (maximum 3 pages) by e-mail to: [email protected] with object: CM_10926
At least two verifiable references are mandatory. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.