Branch Manager I at Dashen Bank
- Company: Dashen Bank
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Dire Dawa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Ethiopia
Place of Work: For Branches ፦ Under Dire-Dawa District Office
The Branch Manager will plan, organize, lead, and control the banking activities of a branch office.
S/he will ensure that operating procedures, rules, and code of practices of the Bank and regulators directives and country law are adhered to by all staff. S/he will also coordinate the sales/business development efforts of the branch.
The Branch manager will also lead the customer service initiatives and guides branch operational
excellence. S/he will prepare and submit annual budget, work plan and activity and progress reports. The jobholder will also participate in various community activities and keep in close touch with the business community to promote services offered by the Bank.
Qualification: -Bachelor Degree in a business related fields e.g. accounting, management, economics, and business administration
Experience: – Minimum of seven (7) years relevant experience out of which One (1) year in supervisory post.
- Understand the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
- Knowledge and experience in modern service delivery practices in medium to Large banks to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes.
- Good knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies,
- Processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance Standards or benchmarks.
- Ability to respond to basic client enquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
- Good command of Microsoft Office package.
- Good command of Core Banking System and other In house software’s
- Project management skills
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to:
Dire-Dawa District Office found in Dire-Dawa City or via postal address P.O. Box No.1391
Closing Date : 2 November. 2021